We arrange delivery throughout New Zealand. All deliveries are made by trusted third party carriers. Deliveries do not require a signature. If you are out when the delivery is made, the delivery driver will leave a card explaining how to arrange a re-delivery. Keep your delivery note and all packaging in case an order is missing or damaged so that we can easily deal with this for you.
Please find below the shipping costs (cost is per case including GST). If you need any further information on your shipping requirements please feel free to contact us.
- Auckland Local $10.00
- Rest of North Island $12.00 per case
- South Island $16.00 per case
- Rural Delivery Add $9.00 per case
- Waiheke Door to Door $26 per case
At Cahn's all the wines we purchase must meet our own exacting standards. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, do not hesitate to contact us and we will work with you to remedy the problem as soon as possible.
- If you've purchased wine from us and it's not to your taste, we will replace the remaining unopened bottles assuming they are in the same good condition, with undamaged capsules and labels, that they were purchased as.
- Faulty wines (corked, oxidised etc) will be replaced where possible, otherwise refunded. A corked wine is faulty from the start not due to mistreatment during storing or handling.
- Picking errors or goods that damaged in transit: please contact us within 48 hours so that we can replace or correct the issue. Please keep the damaged bottles as we'll need those to discuss the incident with our couriers.
CANCELLATION & REFUND:
If for any reason you need to cancel some or part of your order you must contact us immediately to provide us with the details. We will do our utmost to accommodate your needs or change. Refunds will be made by the same method used to originally make payment.